Sunday 3 April 2011

I've had a break-through!

My photography project has started moving, finally, less than 2 weeks before the deadline. Bombastic to me means in your face and reminds me of younger teenagers (15-16). So I went on a few digital dictionaries where I got the definitions pretentious and inflated. But what got me thinking was the rhetorical meaning "emphasizing style at the expense of thought" How many times when you were younger did you brave the extreme cold or heat just to look good? I know I did quite a few times!


So then I liked my idea, my younger sister has an array of weird and wonderful friends, but earlier I lost confidence in it. But then I came across Jacopo Pandolfi. He photographs youth culture in London in an environmental portraiture style. It is exactly what i wanted! So this has really sparked my idea! Here is his website.


Must remember this to go in my research file!

No comments:

Post a Comment