Tuesday 12 April 2011

It's all about the organisation...

So I've started putting together my sequence. I've done so much today. The overall style of the piece wasn't exactly what I wanted, wanted it to be more gritty and urban, but in the end it turned out to be colourful!

So the sequence, I'm finding it quite hard to choose the photos that i want. I think it still fits the brief in general, as it is following the group that I stayed with all day. It was quite a shock when I realised what sort of photos i got, i was expecting dull but the change really threw me off. Unfortunately, all the good photos are of the same few people, as most of them didn't turn up for the photo shoot, but that is all that I've got to choose from.

I've let my instinct choose what the sequence should be, what I feel looks right and has a flow through it. I've tended to go for portraits, as all of them show the personalities and the social environments that they inhabit. Most of them are posed but I have stuck a few random shots in there, that they didn't know that I took, just to break it up a bit and show them as a group of teenagers. hopefully the documentary style I was going for.

I think it's gone quite well...

No comments:

Post a Comment