Tuesday 12 April 2011

First quick edits...

I took one of my photos and edited them in 3 different ways. To be honest, I didn't pick the best one at all, just the first I clicked. Here they are:


I like the full colour. I feel it be a shame to waste what is unique about these people. Placing the photos in black and white may take the individuality away from the people in the group, which is not what I want. The more saturated one doesn't really do it for me, however in this next image, I feel it works.

In this next image, I decided to take the picture of my sister with a flower in her mouth as it can be edited in various ways.


From these, I have decided that colour must be used in every photo, so black and white is out of the question. The sun brought out some interesting textures and colours so I must embrace them!

No comments:

Post a Comment