Wednesday 6 April 2011

All systems go!

I sent the message to my younger sister to tell her to gather the minions ready for saturday! I'm going to take a few approaches to make sure I get everything I need. One of my main subjects is my cousin, who is a very elegant goth, she's already got some photos done of her by various people. Here is one of the only examples i can find of her on facebook but there are some fantastic ones of her in a graveyard but i can't get them.


I have a feeling she will be one of my main subjects.

Other sorts of people I have that agreed to come and meet me on saturday are:
- Skaters
- Steam Punk
- Indie Kid
- Other goths
- Emos
- and i think a pirate?!?!

Just to do an evaluation of what sort of places are in the area when I'm shooting, I have a small church/graveyard, record stores, a marina, the whole facilities of the town in general and the place where all of these weird and wonderful teenagers meet every week (basically this massive hole in the ground).

My idea, to shoot them in this very plain environment where they meet, basically a bit like street photography. I think i have found an interest in this area of photography as I just want to keep revisiting this style. I'm not sure if they should all be posed or not yet, but I'm trying to think for the sake of the sequence. Here is an example of the sort of style I want to shoot it in:

I was also thinking to take photos of people in their stereotypical environment such as goth in graveyard etc but maybe them outside of where people would expect them to be.

Not sure yet, I'm gonna have to decide in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment