Saturday 24 September 2011

Nowhere is everywhere

So since I last posted, nothing has really happened. I haven't done any more to my website and I still haven't written my script idea that I've had for months. I haven't done any photoshop training from this thing I bought and I still haven't edited either films for 2 competitions.

But I feel like I've done a lot...

I have read my amazing screenwriting book, Crafting short screenplays that connect by Claudia Hunter Johnson. I may have not done a lot but this book has made me realise I need to change my mind set. My mind has become more open to the world around me, teaching me to go out and live the feelings I want to write. Like I am petrified for big rides, no idea why though, so when my boyfriend took me to Alton Towers, I went on 4 of the 5 big rides, Oblivion being the one I was extremely scared to do (pictured below)

I am quite an open minded person to begin with but I need to be like a sponge and just absorb everything around me. I have lived so much this spring/summer, it has been the best of my entire life and I feel I have grown up not just as a person but my perspective on my work.

Bring on 2nd year of uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment