Monday 26 September 2011

It's like someone lit a rocket...

Well, how times can change extremely quickly. With the combination of sweets, boredom and being able to organise my brain on my blog, not long after I posted my last update things suddenly changed. By sunday evening I had completely edited and had done the voiceover for one of my films and submitted it 24 hours before the deadline! Remarkable considering that at 3pm on saturday I had like no footage or any clue what I was doing.

I then got myself organised and applied for work experience at my university, setting up their awards ceremony for the media department. Should hear back from that soon but yeah, things just happened.

To be fair, my website is still no further and the next film that needs submitting really quickly has not even been captured onto my hard drive yet.

Meh, it'll all be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment