Thursday 29 September 2011

Choo chooooo

So my day consisted of seminars, a digital media workshop and running for the train home, which was delayed at one of the stops so i missed my train. Im posting from a hull trains service to, you guessed it, hull. Today i learnt quite a lot, had my first digital media workshop where i learnt Maya (photo attached of my first attempt). Its really hard, and thats a huge understatement. In 3 weeks im expected to have made a creature on there and animated it for use in a film or video game. Imma die. Me and my mate dave may be having editing parties as 2 of us could work out the basics and thats it. My work for the next lesson is to build a temple. Yes my dear readers, a freaking temple!! Bit of a step up from the weird shape on my picture.

This is gonna be interesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment