Wednesday 9 February 2011

Mother nature is evil...

Since my last post I have been rather busy. My brain has been spitting out random thoughts on the script I need to write, but not one has screamed "PICK ME PICK ME!" This is my usual process of selection, let the ideas fight for my attention like 2 annoying brats fighting for their mothers love until I pick one and the neglected one sulks back into the depths of my brain. Now is not the time to mention this though, as they are still brawling as we speak...

My photography project is near completion (outside in the wind and rain all weekend!), I had everything done until i was told to go take some more. I shall show you my favourite from my collection of alphabet street photos as mentioned before, but the one I liked the least was other peoples favourite. If you should shed some light on why this is, it would be greatly appreciated as I can't work out if it's just me or they are a bit crazy.

My favourite photo:



And this was my photography tutors favourite:


Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment