Friday 4 February 2011

I quite like photography

I am a moving image girl, like to film stuff because I find it easier to say what I want rather than taking a still image. But today I think I have found a new hobby! For my photography project I have to take 26 photos, each one for a letter of the alphabet using street photography, and I have to say, even though I was battered to death by this horrible wind, I really enjoyed it. I took out a Canon 500D:


I really like this camera! And it has movie capabilities too! I would put up some pictures I have taken but your reaction will probably be "Why has she taken these pictures?" because to be fair, not in context it makes me look like a really crap photographer. Ideally, I wanted to take some pictures of the cathedral and the really pretty part of Lincoln today but sadly, the day is overcast and everyone looks miserable. Good job I have it over the weekend, yes! (but with this being England, you are lucky for 10 minutes of sunshine). Going to the library either today or tomorrow to look through photographers, maybe start with Henri Cartier-Bresson and move on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment