Friday 18 February 2011

ARRRRGHHHH!

This week has been hectic! I handed in my photos for my alphabet project and there was an overall good response =] very happy. And yesterday morning, I was told about a film competition with a deadline of the 28th Feb! But I got this idea, just hit me in the face like a wet fish. Not had an idea like that in ages so i reckon I should act upon it.

My inspirations for scripts come from realistic films, my favourites being Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, 500 days of summer and Happy-go-lucky. These scripts just speak to me, they always tend to make a connection and provoke an emotional response. I'm going to try something like this, filming all tomorrow, should be interesting to see if I can pull it off in a few days and make a connection in under 3 minutes.

Lets hope! God knows I need the prize money...

No comments:

Post a Comment