Sunday 27 July 2014

It's alive!

The website is finally live! What a long and interesting journey it has been. I think the mistake I made was starting to set it up too early, I was at a point were my work was still based around my student work and I was only just beginning my freelance career. I am still in the starting stages, but at least I have some credited work (which will appear in another blog post). Thank you very much to my web designer/developer Sam Kelham for putting up with me all this time. I definitely recommend him if you need anything like this done and can visit his website here: www.samkelham.com

So if you want to take a look, you can visit my website here!

Also, now I have a website, it is giving me the motivation to keep this blog up and running. The past few months have been a bit of a whirlwind and I have been finding it really hard to keep on top of it all but I will be updating what I have done.

Just a final comment: today marks the day that I have officially registered as self-employed! Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment