Tuesday 29 April 2014

Vikings everywhere!

Since the 8th April this month has just zoomed by! Where the hell has the time gone?!

I've been quite busy again recently, I had my my first day working with 4Crew at the 4Talent day in Ravensbourne. Was so much fun and got to interview Alex Brooker! It was a real learning curve and I'm so excited to find out who my mentor is and get back down to London for some more training!



Also the book trailer 'God of Vengeance' by Giles Kristian went live on Youtube! I was 1st Assistant Director on this with Urban Apache Films and I loved every minute of it and I am so proud to have been a part of it. Link it below if you want to have a look!


A few more things are on the horizon and I am still coming to grips on how to be a successful freelancer, it is consuming my every being at moment as my lovely boyfriend has just secured an amazing full time job and I want to go with him. Hopefully if I get the result I want from an interview, that shouldn't be a problem for much longer. I can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment