Tuesday 29 May 2012

On the road again...

I have clocked up a lot of milage in the past week! Last Tuesday and Wednesday I went down to Dorset to interview the legend that is Oswald Morris with one of my lecturers and two other media students. It was fantastic and I actually got to interview him and ask him questions! After studying someone for such a long time, it was nice to meet them. I also took a copy of my Research and Development file for cinematography to show him and he was over the moon and was very impressed at the information I was able to find. I can actually say that he said, I am "...a very clever and extremely talented girl." *egoboost*

Here is a picture of us at his house:


Whenever I look at this picture, all I can see is the shiny shinys in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment