Wednesday 11 January 2012

Therapist anyone?

So, i am on my phone right now, laying in bed staring into the dark abyss. I have a headache and another reality occupying my brain. I hate script writing. In my post several hours ago i mentioned the perfection quote, i like it but why can't i believe it!
As i have been laying in bed i just keep thinking- how can it be more real? Will it connect? Can the characters have more depth? And these questions are haunting and made me realise i have issues when it comes to believing in my script writing ability.

While ive been sat in bed, ive been thinking about how i can make it more real and the answer is draw on past experiences and feelings. So ive opened my mind. Big mistake. I now have all the horrible and sad feelings i usually use but no way to vent or use them, as this is a completely different style of script. I know i shouldnt be afraid to make mistakes, but when you pour your head and heart onto paper you want people to like it.
Lets hope i can sort this out.
(apologies for bad spelling/grammar, mainly to the frustrated me of the future who will be looking back at this #suckstobeaperfectionist)

No comments:

Post a Comment