Tuesday 29 March 2011

Marmite syndrome...

I have been the worst person for keeping up this blog. Over the past few weeks/month I have learnt a lot about myself, about what I can actually achieve in media and where I ultimately want to go. I'm right at the end of my first year at uni, only 2 weeks and 3 days left! Eeep! I've made my choices for next year finally, after changing them around 3 times, running back and forth to and from the office asking for my form back! If you saw some of my earlier posts, you may know that After Effects and I aren't the best of friends. However, I am glad to say we have made up! I have started to really enjoy it and it is one of my 2 options for next year along with single camera.

Me and After Effects have such a love/hate relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment